Today at Worth
Thursday 24th April
- Tennis: U16 Sussex Shield boys & girls at Bedeís School 1.30 pm
- Thursday Worship: Liturgy and Singing Practice, Abbey Church 5.10 pm
- ĎOliver!í tickets only £5. Invite a friend and consider yourself at home.
- Thinking about coming to Worth? Book now for the last Open Day of the academic year and find out more about our unique school and community.
- Coastbusters planning to take on the Channel in aid of Teenage Cancer Trust.
- All welcome at Ā'Tenebrae'Ā Ė Music for Lent††Ė†† in the Abbey Church on Sunday, 23rd March from 7.30pm - 8.30pm.
- 25th April 2014 - Drama: GCSE Examination PAC Theatre & Green Room 2.00-5.00 pm
- 25th April 2014 - PE: AS Moderation at Worth 4.00-6.00 pm
- 25th April 2014 - Academic Lecture: David Mitchell, New College of Humanities, PAC 5.15 pm
- 25th April 2014 - Cricket vs Hurstpierpoint College 3rd XI (away) 6.00 pm
- 26th April 2014 - Open Day begins 10.00 am
- 26th April 2014 - Tennis: 1st & U15 girls vs Cranbrook (home) 1.00 pm
Catholic Benedictine 11-18 co-educational boarding & day school
Worth is a Roman Catholic school under the guidance and care of the Benedictine monks of Worth Abbey who work closely with the Head Master and lay staff with the single vision of offering a complete education for young people, mind, body and spirit. Our work is shaped by the gospel of Christ and the wisdom of St Benedict. We aim to share with parents in the formation of their children, in a Christian community that is joined in mutual respect, friendship and prayer.
We strive for excellence in all things and promote the realisation that high levels of success and achievement, in all avenues of life, are not simply ends in themselves nor the means to achieve personal gratification alone. They are also the means to serve the needs of others and to lead a good Christian life.
Worth School is located in the South East of England and is set alongside Worth Abbey in 500 acres of beautiful Sussex countryside.
School Inspection Reports
Click to view Worth's Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) Interim Report, November 2011, or the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) report, September 2007
Click to view Worth's Ofsted boarding report, January 2011