- Coastbusters planning to take on the Channel in aid of Teenage Cancer Trust.
- All welcome at 'Tenebrae' Music for Lent in the Abbey Church on Sunday, 23rd March from 7.30pm - 8.30pm.
- Better than in the textbook: Year 8 pupils see the real thing at Hampton Court Palace.
- The Picture of Dorian Gray tickets selling fast. See the trailer video from rehearsals.
- 22nd April 2014 - Term begins (boarders return FROM 6.00 pm)
- 23rd April 2014 - Classes begin
- 26th April 2014 - Open Day begins 10.00 am
- 2nd May 2014 - Year 13 IB Examinations commence
- 2nd May 2014 - Catholic Confirmation
- 4th May 2014 - Anglican Confirmation
Catholic Benedictine 11-18 co-educational boarding & day school
Worth is a Roman Catholic school under the guidance and care of the Benedictine monks of Worth Abbey who work closely with the Head Master and lay staff with the single vision of offering a complete education for young people, mind, body and spirit. Our work is shaped by the gospel of Christ and the wisdom of St Benedict. We aim to share with parents in the formation of their children, in a Christian community that is joined in mutual respect, friendship and prayer.
We strive for excellence in all things and promote the realisation that high levels of success and achievement, in all avenues of life, are not simply ends in themselves nor the means to achieve personal gratification alone. They are also the means to serve the needs of others and to lead a good Christian life.
Worth School is located in the South East of England and is set alongside Worth Abbey in 500 acres of beautiful Sussex countryside.
School Inspection Reports
Click to view Worth's Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) Interim Report, November 2011, or the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) report, September 2007
Click to view Worth's Ofsted boarding report, January 2011