Today at Worth
Wednesday 11th December
- Drama – Auditions for Middle School Play: The Picture of Dorian Gray, Green Room 1.05-2.00 pm
- Rugby NatWest Vase 5th Round U18 vs Glyn School (home) 2.00 pm
- U15 Football Trials 2.15 pm
- Rugby Sussex Cup U14 vs The Weald (away) 2.30 pm
- Hockey vs Sutton Valence School U13a&b (away) 2.30 pm
- Butler, Rutherford & St Bede’s House Christmas Dinners 7.00 pm
- IB students sample the festive atmosphere at Harrods.
- Last chance to order Worth clothing in support of the Philippines appeal.
- Nuttys Channel swim team meet the Princess Royal.
- Worth 1st XV beats Hurst to reach fifth round of the National Westminster Vase.
- 12th December 2013 - Philippines Typhoon Run 11.30 am-1.00 pm (home clothes optional from 1.00 pm for £1 donation to charity)
- 12th December 2013 - Ski Trip to Lake Placid, USA departs (returns 19th December)
- 12th December 2013 - Thursday Worship, Abbey Church 5.10 pm
- 12th December 2013 - Gervase & St Mary’s House Christmas Dinners 7.15 pm
- 13th December 2013 - Day House Advent Service with parents, PAC 10.00 am
- 13th December 2013 - Year 11 Parents’ presentation by Mrs Lynch, Mr Steinebach & Ms Armstrong, PAC 11.15 am followed by light lunch
Catholic Benedictine 11-18 co-educational boarding & day school
Worth is a Roman Catholic school under the guidance and care of the Benedictine monks of Worth Abbey who work closely with the Head Master and lay staff with the single vision of offering a complete education for young people, mind, body and spirit. Our work is shaped by the gospel of Christ and the wisdom of St Benedict. We aim to share with parents in the formation of their children, in a Christian community that is joined in mutual respect, friendship and prayer.
We strive for excellence in all things and promote the realisation that high levels of success and achievement, in all avenues of life, are not simply ends in themselves nor the means to achieve personal gratification alone. They are also the means to serve the needs of others and to lead a good Christian life.
Worth School is located in the South East of England and is set alongside Worth Abbey in 500 acres of beautiful Sussex countryside.
School Inspection Reports
Click to view Worth's Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) Interim Report, November 2011, or the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) report, September 2007
Click to view Worth's Ofsted boarding report, January 2011